Thursday, February 22, 2007

hush, you puppies!

You'll never catch me walking around 4" heels anyday, except on those special days. Thought I'd share my favorite kinds of flats (flip flops, sandals, chankletas, whatever else you call it.)

Havaianas!






Havaianas are the most comfortable rubber slippers manufactured by Sao Paulo Alpargatas in Brazil. The Alpargatas have perfected the fashion and science behind leisure wear. Be wary as there are many knock-offs!




ROXY!


Colada (one of my faves!), Carmel, and Mochi from the San-O collection.
Oh so stylish, very bohemian... these always fit into my daily wear,
whether i'm cruising down Beverly Blvd. or hitting up Santa Monica beach.



CROCS!

Double-cushioned, extra soft foot bed, anti-microbial that will never stink (yuck!). Slip-resistant and non-marking soles. Invest your $ in these bad boys now, and you won't have to keep picking new sandals every so often.


How do you spoil your dogs?
post here!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roxys are comfortable AND cute!!! I use them after a morning of surfing

cute blog!

February 27, 2007 at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home